SoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an Evony Alliance based on server 23. We are always positioned either top 1-2 on the Top Alliance board. Friendly and focused, we use the best of our strengths, and knowledge to support any weakness, to overcome anyone or anything.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Answer

Go down 
+14
phanorgorm
Kilgannon
Tokai
aaronwng
TheRK
Squirrels
Tryckx
Mitsurgiki
BaldDragon
Aserrelinda
Oriyana
Uncleboot
Finestela
Iceangel711
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceangel711

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Copy and paste this into your post and reply to the questions:

Who do you want as leader?

Any nominations for the vice's?

How many pres'?

Nominations for them?

Any other suggestions to help organize the alliance structure IG?
Back to top Go down
Finestela

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Iceangel711 wrote:

How many vice's do you want?

How many pres'?

Nominations for them?

1. Altek
2. Don't care.
3. Kil or Bunny
4. Don't care.
5. Whiskey or Ice
6. No comment at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Uncleboot

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Iceangel711 wrote:

Altek

Aserrelinda
Finestela

How many pres'?

?

Nominations for them?

SDM
Playswithsquirrels
Crazylegs
Whiskey
Kilgannon
Iceangel711

Just a disclaimer, these votes are based on who I've seen help others, their knowledge of the game and who I think would be best for those positions. If you feel that you are worthy and I left you off, please don't take it personally.
Back to top Go down
Oriyana

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Altek

Aser
Kilgannon

How many pres'?

3 or 4?

Nominations for them?

Playswithsquirrels
SDM
Whiskey

Any other suggestions to help organize the alliance structure IG

none atm

Last edited by Oriyana on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aserrelinda
Admin
Aserrelinda

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Altek... if he doesn't want... perhaps Finestela.

IceAngel and CrazyLegs

How many pres'?

Nominations for them?

Whiskey
Kilgannon
BaldDragon
PlayswithSquirrels
Uncleboot

Last edited by Aserrelinda on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BaldDragon

BaldDragon

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Who do you want as leader? Altek

Both Diplomatic - need the position to deal with others
Aserrelinda
IceAngel

Pes-
Whiskey
Kilgannon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Uncleboot
Finestela

Officers-
Cazylegs
Mistress Vivian
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jeff.kershner1
Mitsurgiki

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Iceangel711

PlayswithSquirrels

How many pres'?
4-5

Nominations for them?
Aserrelinda
Altek
Kilgannon
Finestela

afro
Back to top Go down
Tryckx

Tryckx

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Finestela

Altek

How many pres'?

Nominations for them?
Aserrelinda
Playswithsquirrels
Kilgannon
Crazylegs
Law Lorefield

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imtreva
Squirrels

Squirrels

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Leader: Finestela or Altek
Vices: SDM and Altek/Finestela
Pres: Kil,Myself,Iceangel,UncleBoot,Bald-Dragon,
Officers: Aser,Crazylegs

Need to find a way to create a War Council and appoint Whiskey to Chief. If not he can have my spot in Pres

Last edited by Squirrels on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRK

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Leader: Altek

Vice: Kilgannon, Crazy
-Fight to the death for who gets which seat. for which case i nominate myself for the remaining seat.

# of Pres? THIS IS AMERICA!

Pres: what?
Back to top Go down
Aserrelinda
Admin
Aserrelinda

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: E-mail from Triock since he cannot log in   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 pm

To: Aserrelinda
Subject: Votes
Time: 07/14 23:20:39

Altek for President and Dictator for Life

VPs
Aserrelinda
Finestela

Not so bothered about junior officers since if Altek doesn't keep them in line, the VPs surely will!
Back to top Go down
aaronwng

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Kilgannon

Aserrelinda

How many pres'?
4-5

Nominations for them?
Playswithsquirrels
Altek
Iceangel711
Finestela
Back to top Go down
Tokai

Tokai

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Who do you want as leader? Altek - from what I have seen online about how helpful/active they are

Any nominations for the vice's? Aser, Kil

How many pres'? no idea, however many you need to get whatever jobs done

Nominations for them? again - no idea

Sorry I haven't been very active - I have been on everyday, but usually just to build more walls, armies, etc. Hope to be more active in the future.

~tokai
Back to top Go down
Kilgannon

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:32 am

Altek-he has the management skills necessary for the position

Aser
myself

How many pres'?

Nominations for them?
PlaysWithSquirrel, Ice, Crazylegs, Whiskey, SDM

Last edited by Kilgannon on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phanorgorm

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 am

Altek
anyone committed

How many pres'?
1 for each squad of players maybe 1 per 8 players

Nominations for them?
people in different time zones

work in squads, of so many players led by a pres

Squads, trying to organise 100 at once is just not possible on the net, this need splitting into easier chucks (squads)8-10 people is managable, give each squad a leader (pres), and have them come up with a name, have competions between squads (most cities, biggest honor gain in a week, biggest prestige game in a week, most enemies slaughter in a day etc), the leaders vp, and host (does he have to be leader?) give orders to pres -take this land, kill this alliance- build up economy- build up cavalry etc
Back to top Go down
Kilgannon

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 am

I have also received votes in-game from kittywillow and cutepixie for Altek as host, I am trying to redirect people here, but should I receive anymore votes I'll post them here as well.
Back to top Go down
samwise72

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:21 am

Who do you want as leader? SDM

Any nominations for the vice's? ALTEK ASER KILGANNON

How many pres'? same as now

Nominations for them?

Any other suggestions to help organize the alliance structure IG? we need to try elect officers on locations ie that all of romagna is covered and some of the little guys have more help closer to them and also on timezone as im in europe i difficult at times to get info as altek the only one available for advice and he cant be here all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kilgannon

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:47 am

I have received one more vote from Bingro for Altek. I have also received requests from Miyy and Board that I vote in their place. I am currently placing these for Altek. If anyone has an issue with that please contact me.
Back to top Go down
Whiskey

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 am

I'll gve my opinion now and you can ignore it as you see fit lol.

Having both vices being for diplomatic/general issues is foolish. Like it or not this game is about war and strategy. Yes, diplomacy is a part of strategy, but so is combat. I'm not trying to be mean here, but you can't look for military advice from someone that spends the majority of their time turtling in their castles.

Kil does a great job running excercises with people to get timing down, as I have done with some of you before. A military vice needs to be able to organize multiple cities to coordinate attacks. Not only that, but they need the insight to know what our enemies will more than likely do.
Back to top Go down
kittywillow

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am

Iceangel711 wrote:

How many pres'?

Nominations for them?

1.Altek
2.Bunny/SDM
3?
4.Fin
Back to top Go down
Lithian

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:33 pm

I recommend using a military type structure. The overall leader of the Alliance is the "President" and overall commander in chief. You then have 1 main "General" in charge of all military operations, from there you have sub military leaders (lets use Lieutenant's (a big jump in rank, but it works)) in charge of just specific areas that coordinate attacks/defense for that area. That way you have small tight knit groups that work well together and are located close to each other.

Under the President is a Vice President to handle things when he/she is away. He/she also has a political advisor that handles the truces, negotiations and partnerships between the alliances.

So, the President is just the decision maker and the other leaders do all the work. The President is always aware of the big picture and high level goals for SoD (along with the Vice Pres). He/She communicates those goals to the sub leaders and they make it happen.

I think the only leaders that should be voted on are the Pres and Vice. The other leaders should be appointed by them since they know who has the strengths needed for the positions and also know if they can get along with them.

So, after that being said, my nominations for Pres and Vice are:

President/Commander in Chief: Altek

Vice Pres: SDM
Back to top Go down
Whiskey

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Lithian wrote:
I recommend using a military type structure. The overall leader of the Alliance is the "President" and overall commander in chief. You then have 1 main "General" in charge of all military operations, from there you have sub military leaders (lets use Lieutenant's (a big jump in rank, but it works)) in charge of just specific areas that coordinate attacks/defense for that area. That way you have small tight knit groups that work well together and are located close to each other.

Under the President is a Vice President to handle things when he/she is away. He/she also has a political advisor that handles the truces, negotiations and partnerships between the alliances.

So, the President is just the decision maker and the other leaders do all the work. The President is always aware of the big picture and high level goals for SoD (along with the Vice Pres). He/She communicates those goals to the sub leaders and they make it happen.

I think the only leaders that should be voted on are the Pres and Vice. The other leaders should be appointed by them since they know who has the strengths needed for the positions and also know if they can get along with them.

So, after that being said, my nominations for Pres and Vice are:

President/Commander in Chief: Altek

Vice Pres: SDM

Amen. The way people are trying to do this isn't going to work. There's a reason people don't get to vote on the president's cabinet members. Our leader needs to say what HIS and the ALLIANCE'S needs are, and we all need to have faith in him. The last thing anyone should want is to force people into positions our leader doesn't feel are needed. We've lost two leaders, let's not make it 3
Back to top Go down
Kilgannon

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 am

Based on what I have received in-game and the votes here, I'm declaring Altek the winner of the Host vote. I will now ask how he wants to handle VH and Pres positions, but I believe the VH's to be set at Aserrelinda and SDM.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurgiki

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:16 am

Sounds good, kil... jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Answer   Please Answer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoD :: Alliance Members :: PROMOTION THREAD-
Jump to: